Here's a new fun meme to join! You'll Shoot Your Eye Out rules are:
1. Would be kinda cool if you would link back to my blog somewhere...ANYWHERE
2. Would be kinda cool if you "followed" me. Not to the bathroom or anything creepy...just here in blog-land.
3. Please link up using your permalink URL.
4. Photos MAY or MAY NOT be recently taken. Heck, sometimes you might see a song title and think "I ALREADY have an amaaaaaaazing photograph for that song title!" No reason you shouldn't use it. Amazing is amazing regardless of when it's taken, right?
5. Would be kinda cool if you'd visit some of the other participants and leave a kind word or two. I'm from Philly, and you KNOW we have a rep for being the kindest and friendliest peeps in the world :)
6. You may have one photo, or drop a photo bomb of photos in your link up post. Just please make sure your photo(s) are an interpretation of the song title for the week.
7. Link-up will be available beginning Sunday mornings.
8. Tell lots, and LOTS of your blogging friends so I don't feel like I'm sitting at the school lunch table all by myself on Sunday morning. I don't want to be a "Lonesome Loser" and have to post a photo about it.Got it? Sunday, link up, song titles, photographs that are interpretations, a mash up I'm calling Song-ography, be there...YO.
March 2014 - San Juan Capistrano
This was the kind of sign I wanted to find. :)ReplyDelete
I really like your header as well.
I like how you have included the four young ladies in the scene. :) It would have been so empty without them.ReplyDelete
Too often there are SO many signs it is more confusing than if there had been none.ReplyDelete
What a neat sign with all the arrows pointing you in different directions. - The Mission is quite interesting. I checked out your link. You got some great photos of it.ReplyDelete
It's fascinating about the swallows too.
Now see this sign blends in and actually adds to the beauty of the scene ... that is a good sign :)ReplyDelete
Andrea @ From The Sol
That is a lot of signs, not just the obvious ones either but more in the backgroundReplyDelete
How DOES one decide between LA and San Diego? To a Philly gal...BOTH sound fun! Thanks for joining in at Song-ography.ReplyDelete