Friday, March 21, 2014

Saturday Snapshot - Las Vegas Bellagio

 

Saturday Snapshots is hosted by West Metro Mommy

March 2014 - Las Vegas NV

Every time we are in Vegas I have to check out the conservatory at Bellagio.

Christmas 2013
Christmas 2012 More Christmas 2012
For some reason I didn't post the Chinese New Year display from 2013, I will have to rectify that.

This time it was decorated to celebrate spring with flowers and butterflies.
















This is amazing and made totally out of plant material.


The butterflies were real and contained within a greenhouse. So all photos were taken through windows.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! So gorgeous. I want to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like an Alice in Wonderland experience! I loved the tulips in particular.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.