Sunday, March 2, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday March 2


  1. Scavenger Hunt Sunday

    The rules are simple:

    1. Anyone can participate.
    2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
    3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
    4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
    5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive
    6. Have fun

  1. Unusual Crop
  2. Details
  3. On the Ground
  4. Blooper (or a shot where things didn’t go as planned)
  5. Color



UNUSUAL CROP - taken from a moving pulmonia along the Malecon in Mazatlan




DETAILS







BLOOPER - all blurry, normally deleted but kept for this challenge.




COLOR - has to go to the shoes on these girls in Plazuela Macado



4 comments:

  1. I did not know how they made tequila. Informative post. I like the color of the shoes, but not the style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your take on the challenge this week was awesome. I
    Laughed when I saw the shoes. Bright colors but it looks like they are having a hard time standing in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot of the making of tequila. I wish I had thought of using a blurry shot for blooper. I have plenty of those. I'd never make it wearing those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fascinating to see the process for making tequila. Those shoes certainly make my feet hurt just looking at them!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.