The rules are simple:
- Anyone can participate.
- You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
- If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
- Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
- Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive
- Have fun
- Mini (I think Michelle gave me this prompt a few weeks ago)
- Mirror Mirror
- Just Because
March 2014 - San Diego and Carlsbad CA
SHOES - Carlsbad
MIRROR MIRROR - Old Town San Diego
SHOPPING - store in Horton Plaza San Diego
Great collection of images. LOVE the shoes. Have a blessed Sunday.ReplyDelete
the sculpture seems so out of place, which makes it so delightful! Great job this week.ReplyDelete
Great photos, I like the little chairs, and I love seeing that Old Town photo, I was just there! Shoes is so pretty. It's funny seeing that highway sign ....I still can hear people calling it ... "The Five"ReplyDelete
I love the sandles on the table. Nice mirror shot. The sculpture photo is cool.ReplyDelete
I like the sandals. Those mirrors are neat.ReplyDelete
That sculpture is so fun! Love the shoe shot.ReplyDelete