Beautiful! I haven't been there since I was a kid. I should remedy that.
wow. really, really gorgeous! thanks, jackie!
Great rustic fence and beautiful color!
What a lovely autumn image and attractive, rustic fence!Thanks for your visit and comment on my fence images. Happy weekend to you!Lindy
Fantastic colours in this shot and a good strong fence. Have a wonderful weekend.
I love the colours of fall... probably the best time of year!
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
VIDEO VIDEO Eddie Vedder, Markéta Irglová, Thomas Bartlett and The Frames perform at Glen Hansard's funeral VIDEO VIDEO FROM MOVIE O...
Beautiful! I haven't been there since I was a kid. I should remedy that.
ReplyDeletewow. really, really gorgeous! thanks, jackie!
ReplyDeleteGreat rustic fence and beautiful color!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely autumn image and attractive, rustic fence!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit and comment on my fence images.
Happy weekend to you!
Lindy
Fantastic colours in this shot and a good strong fence. Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteI love the colours of fall... probably the best time of year!
ReplyDelete