My husband toasted it in the morning and pronounced it delicious.
Photo taken on the Danforth in 2010.
Mozzarella Herb Bread
Yield: One 1.5 pound loaf (approx. 6-8 slices)
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast this is 2 1/4 teaspoons
- 3 cups bread flour I used all purpose and it was fine.
- 1/4 cup dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups warm water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 3 teaspoons dried Italian herbs I added oregano
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. (Mine didn't specify when to add the cheese and herbs, so I added those last.) Select White Bread setting; press Start.
I would like that!ReplyDelete