Thursday, February 6, 2014

Weekend Cooking - Mazatlan Mexico


Weekend Cooking hosted by www.BethFishReads.com

Beth hosts Weekend Cooking where you can post anything food related.

January 2014 - Mazatlan Mexico

There is a chain of bakeries (panaderia) in Mazatlan called Panama. These photos are from their downtown location, across from the cathedral and the one in the Zona Dorada. There are also some photos from the large one in the Centro Historico area.
Panama is an institution in Mazatlan and their restaurants will be filled with locals and gringos at all times of the day.
























I'll try to get a better picture of this seashell cake when the sun isn't so bright.



10 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow. Truly talented decorators. I would have gained so much weight if I lived within walking distance of that place for a month. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Yummy! (Although I did find the baby shower cake a little strange. The idea of eating a baby's bottom...!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to resist temptation by telling myself these sorts of cakes always look much better than they taste.... is it working?? Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wedding cake with the groom's cake breaking through the side!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What talent! The cakes are amazing! Everything looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful cakes! I love the half-white, half-chocolate tiered cake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Dora cake, such fun!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Did they have any guava pastries? Those are my favorite Central American treat--make sure to try some if you havent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful decorations, certainly they have very talented pastry chefs. I have a great bakery near me and I have to avoid it because I have no will power!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.