Saturday, January 18, 2014

Song-ography Jan 19




Here's a new fun meme to join! You'll Shoot Your Eye Out rules are:

1.  Would be kinda cool if you would link back to my blog somewhere...ANYWHERE
2.  Would be kinda cool if you "followed" me.  Not to the bathroom or anything creepy...just here in blog-land.
3.  Please link up using your permalink URL.
4.  Photos MAY or MAY NOT be recently taken.  Heck, sometimes you might see a song title and think "I ALREADY have an amaaaaaaazing photograph for that song title!"  No reason you shouldn't use it.  Amazing is amazing regardless of when it's taken, right?
5.  Would be kinda cool if you'd visit some of the other participants and leave a kind word or two.  I'm from Philly, and you KNOW we have a rep for being the kindest and friendliest peeps in the world :)
6.  You may have one photo,  or drop a photo bomb of photos in your link up post.  Just please make sure your photo(s) are an interpretation of the song title for the week. 
7.  Link-up will be available beginning Sunday mornings.
8.  Tell lots, and LOTS of your blogging friends so I don't feel like I'm sitting at the school lunch table all by myself on Sunday morning.  I don't want to be a "Lonesome Loser" and have to post a photo about it.Got it?  Sunday, link up, song titles, photographs that are interpretations, a mash up I'm calling Song-ography, be there...YO.



"The Lazy Song"

Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything.



Uh!
I'm gonna kick my feet up
Then stare at the fan




I'll be lounging on the couch,
Just chillin' in my snuggie
Click to MTV, so they can teach me how to dougie
'Cause in my castle I'm the freaking man



11 comments:

  1. That ceiling shot looks like a fun place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly! That's a lot of fans! Awesome! Thanks for joining in on Song-ography!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous collection! You're travels are anything but lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today it’s just one of those days :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very whimsical items in the images! Love the phone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool phone... and that ceiling is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the old fashioned phone…and all the fans lovely collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ceiling shot is amazing. So colorful! Love that phone, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos for the song lyrics. You don't often see Rotary phone's anymore, much less a gold one.
    Love the fan shot, looks like a fun place.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great ceiling.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.