Saturday, January 18, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Jan 19

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

The rules are simple:


  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive
  6. Have fun



  1. Hat
  2. Antique
  3. Something You Are Comfortable With
  4. Who is there?
  5. A Door

January 2014 - Mazatlan Mexico

All photos taken this week in Mazatlan where we are spending the winter.

HAT  - I saw this man sitting in the Plaza Republica while the bus was waiting for the light to change.

ANTIQUE - there are many 18th century homes in the historic district. If you buy one you must maintain the original facade.





SOMETHING YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH - pedicures!! At Tippy Toes 


WHO IS THERE? I'd love to know who lives in such a delightful place as this balcony in the historic district of Mazatlan.


A DOOR - Angela Peralta was known as the Mexican Nightingale. She never performed in Mazatlan as she succumbed to yellow fever when she arrived in the city.




5 comments:

  1. Oh what fun it was to tour your lovely and warm photos, so charming with sunshine and no snow or ice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the door and balcony. I fear that a pedicure would just not work for me or the person trying to provide the service. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your interpretation of who is there. I've never had a pedi. I'm not sure if I would be comfortable with it. I need to find out one day soon.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.