Sunday, April 26, 2015

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

  • Scavenger Hunt Sunday

The rules are simple:
Anyone can participate.
You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive
Have fun



April 2015 - Toronto ON

I haven't played along in almost a year!!!


Weather - been rather a rainy week with a few snow flakes thrown in. This was the rather interesting view from our window earlier this week. Storm clouds kept moving in and out.






My Perspective - we've been away for four months so this is my first photo of the weekly flower arrangements in our condo lobby. They do larger ones in the main lobby but I like this small one in a side hall. 



Technology - not quite "techie" as in computers but I bought some attachments for my Kitchen Aid this week. Tried out the shredder on carrots for soup and it worked well.



Fresh - looking out after some rain.



Me - we were invited to a charity dinner this week and it was the first time in a long time that we got dressed up so we decided to take a selfie before we left.
The entertainment at the dinner was Chantal Kreviazuk playing for 150 people to support the Skate with Daniel foundation.



7 comments:

  1. What a great cloud photograph. They sky looks threatening over those tall tower buildings. You've got some great views from your home. It must make it easy to get distracted just staring out of the window. All the best, Bonny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, It has been a long time for me also on the Scavenger Hunt. I love it when buildings use fresh flowers. Somehow it tells me that they care about things. I also loved your "fresh" shot. Nothing like a wet freeway when the sun comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your selfie! And those clouds over the skyline - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The view is stunning - what an amazing sky color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fresh and weather are your best photos. And your portrait is nice too !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chantal Kreviazuk is one of my favourite singers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wiev is fantastic but your tecnology is spot on. Not everything has to be about computer, kitchen is much more useful.

    R. Täysin arkista

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.