Definitely some talent in there.
WOW, tough to photograph in this narrow alley. Great job. Tom The Backroads Traveller
How lucky you were to see this!
What a range of styles! The Aborigine boy is really a beautiful image. Thanks, Jackie, for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.
I remember this area when we were in Melbourne last October. I have a feeling it changes often!
A lot going on here- Beethoven stands out for me.
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Tom the backroads traveller hosts this weekly meme. August 2013 - Yarmouth NS Mercury Blues Alan Jackson - Mercury Blues
Definitely some talent in there.
ReplyDeleteWOW, tough to photograph in this narrow alley. Great job. Tom The Backroads Traveller
ReplyDeleteHow lucky you were to see this!
ReplyDeleteWhat a range of styles! The Aborigine boy is really a beautiful image. Thanks, Jackie, for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.
ReplyDeleteI remember this area when we were in Melbourne last October. I have a feeling it changes often!
ReplyDeleteA lot going on here- Beethoven stands out for me.
ReplyDelete