Thursday, April 30, 2015

Weekend Cooking


Weekend Cooking hosted by www.BethFishReads.com
Badge for Travel Photo Thursday, Budget Travelers Sandbox
I'm posting over at The Budget Travelers' Sandbox 

Beth hosts Weekend Cooking where you can post anything food related.

February 2015 - Siem Reap Cambodia

I love eating in Asian countries, the food is always so good. We were paid for treated to a lunch by the river cruise company, Avalon, when we were in Siem Reap.

Champey is situated nearby Pub Street and just beside the old market.



Our charming server.



Presentation was very impressive.






5 comments:

  1. Lemongrass chicken sounds like it has potential.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have inspired me to drag my lemongrass out of the freezer. Cheers from carole's chatter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Love this type of food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The menu looks so wonderful that I'd have a hard time choosing. The presentation is beautiful, and the setting is pretty. I see it's air-conditioned, too. Looks like a fab way to have lunch if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.