Friday, May 11, 2018

Weekend Roundup

Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveler
Skywatch Friday

1. Starts with "S."
2. Week's Favorite
3. Silver

Letter S

Spam Museum Austin Minnesota it looks like I never did a full post on the SPAM Museum, I will have to rectify that this week!



Week's Favourite


Has to be cherry blossoms at University of Toronto!



Silver
May 2018

I searched my archives for something silver and then when we went out the other day I came across two perfect samples.

King St. West sculpture


Kensington Market








6 comments:

  1. There is actually a Spam Museum. Who would have thought. Love the cherry blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...how neat is the 'S'pam Museum! Jackie 'S'ilver 'S'uits you well. Thanks for 'S'haring this week, please 'S'top back again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jackie. Nice choices for the letter S. I'm always happy to see what others come up with. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cherry blossoms...against that incredibly blue sky...wow!
    I grew up in orchard country in British Columbia long ago, and have always loved blossoms. I am hoping to go back for a visit next month if all of the floodwaters are down, but there are so few orchards and, therefore, so few blossoms to be seen.
    Thank you for sharing yours...but first: I love love love that silver chair. Who wouldn't want one of those?
    Kay
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cherry blossoms are stunning. None of those here yet. I love that fancy silver chair - how unique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blossoms are beautiful! They're just coming out here now.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.