Saturday, April 12, 2014

Song-ography Apr 12 Photograph




Here's a new fun meme to join! You'll Shoot Your Eye Out rules are:

1.  Would be kinda cool if you would link back to my blog somewhere...ANYWHERE
2.  Would be kinda cool if you "followed" me.  Not to the bathroom or anything creepy...just here in blog-land.
3.  Please link up using your permalink URL.
4.  Photos MAY or MAY NOT be recently taken.  Heck, sometimes you might see a song title and think "I ALREADY have an amaaaaaaazing photograph for that song title!"  No reason you shouldn't use it.  Amazing is amazing regardless of when it's taken, right?
5.  Would be kinda cool if you'd visit some of the other participants and leave a kind word or two.  I'm from Philly, and you KNOW we have a rep for being the kindest and friendliest peeps in the world :)
6.  You may have one photo,  or drop a photo bomb of photos in your link up post.  Just please make sure your photo(s) are an interpretation of the song title for the week. 
7.  Link-up will be available beginning Sunday mornings.
8.  Tell lots, and LOTS of your blogging friends so I don't feel like I'm sitting at the school lunch table all by myself on Sunday morning.  I don't want to be a "Lonesome Loser" and have to post a photo about it.Got it?  Sunday, link up, song titles, photographs that are interpretations, a mash up I'm calling Song-ography, be there...YO.




We have a wall of our travel photos in our living room. I love having these reminders of all the amazing trips we've done together over the years.
And the wall isn't finished yet!



In our bedroom I framed photos we took in Las Vegas. 



This wall contains photos of old motels taken along Route 66 as it meanders through Oklahoma, Arizona, California, New Mexico, Texas.

In the front hall are large posters made from photos of our trips to China, Egypt and Russia.





6 comments:

  1. I find myself looking at that wall, and wondering if it's possible to take a bad pic of the Eiffel Tower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting walls of photographs. Unlike paintings you can change them out and give a whole new appeal to the room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun collection of memories! I love the variety of frames!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you display and enjoy so many photos. I can imagine you smile as you spend time in each room. This is inspiring! I need to print and frame more photos of happy travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally inspired by your Route 66 series of photos. Hmmmm....I'm going to keep that idea in mind for one of my future travels. Brilliant! Thank you for joining in at Song-ography.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly are well traveled and have many fabulous pictures (memories) to show for it. You are a very lucky person to be able to see all of these wonderful places (by the way Rt. 66 meanders through Illinois too ... not sure where it starts:). Thank you for sharing ... very enjoyable.

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.