Saturday, December 14, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Dec 14

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

The rules are simple:


  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive
  6. Have fun

  1. The Weather Today
  2. R is for…
  3. Green
  4. Joy
  5. Drink

In the week since the topics for this week's hunt were published, we've been in Fort Myers FL until Tuesday, then we spent a night in Tallahassee FL, Baton Rouge LA, San Antonio TX, El Paso TX Tuscon AZ (Saturday) and then Sunday we get to Las Vegas for two weeks. 

The Weather Today - Saturday driving through New Mexico - perfect blue skies and a pleasant 16C or 61F.


R is for...Rocks and roads as we drove through Texas from San Antonio to El Paso.



Green - my pedicure in Fort Myers FL last weekend. I have never done any colour but the traditional reds.




Joy - this was a tough one until I spotted this billboard as we stopped for lunch in Fort Stockton TX.


Drink - I had several but my favourite is from along I-10 somewhere in Texas!!




5 comments:

  1. The green toenails are pretty. I especially love the sparkly daisy on your big toe. :-)
    Nice finds for the Scavenger Hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your road makes me dizzy.You did a great job of capturing it just right to get the rocks. I take a lot of pictures from the truck. It's a challenge to get them to come out just the way I want them. I want to try the pecan coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely nail polish and I like the embellishment on your toe. Hope your travels were fun lots if great scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! She did her toes too! We sure do around here when the weather is not so snowy and cold! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous of those glorious blue skies! Beautiful. The pedicure certainly is festive.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.