Saturday, December 7, 2013

Sepia Saturday - Dec 7


Sepia Saturday

I'm posting at Sepia Saturday today. This week's challenge:


206 : Aprons our our theme for this week. Ladies in aprons, men in aprons, airports with aprons.

None of the women in my family have been apron wearing, at least not if you judge by the photos. But I don't remember anyone with a pinnie, if one did own one, we would be sure to remove it for a photo. 

So I am going with a recent (2011) photo of my nieces and nephews showing off aprons my sister made for them.


Now if I were to buy an apron it would perhaps be this one from The Sewing Passionista.Womens Legends Minnie Mouse  Apron  Christmas Present




1 comment:

  1. Love your sepia shots! I am a big fan of the vintage look. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.