Sunday, September 22, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Sep 22


Scavenger Hunt Sunday

The rules are simple:
  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive
  6. Have fun


This week's challenges are:
  1. Something You Wore
  2. Reflection
  3. Inside Your Fridge
  4. Daily Routine
  5. Morning

Something You Wore - what I wore to the Blake Shelton show in Columbus Ohio on Friday. Yes, we drove seven hours to attend his show and to visit Columbus.




Reflection - a friend wearing my hubby's sunglasses on Sunday.


Inside Your Fridge






Daily Routine - since we moved to our condo the first thing I do when I get up is walk to the window and watch the rush hour traffic flow into the city. As well as the usual cars, buses, streetcars and commuter trains the VIA trains also pass by on their way to other parts of Ontario and Canada.



Morning - what flavour?



5 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie
    Very cool shades and very clever reflection!
    What a great way to start the day watching commuters rushing of to work and enjoying retirement!
    Wrenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm!! Coffee looks great!! The reflection shot is great! Love what you wore to the concert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun photos!
    I got distracted looking at your travel sidebar. I live in Cincinnati, not far from Columbus. Did you by chance go to the North Market?
    I just got back from the Canadian Rockies--flew into Calgary.
    I've been to New York and Toronto, but it's been a while.
    Nova Scotia has been on my list to visit for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices for the prompts. It must be fun to sit and watch the morning traffic go by. I think I'd like that too.
    Your Reflection shot was cool.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.