The rules are simple:
- Anyone can participate.
- You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
- If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
- Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
- Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive
- Have fun!
- Enjoy a Pumpkin Drink
- Read a Book
- Bake Something Sweet (or just eat something sweet)
- Get Artsy
We were in NYC the first week of September so I have a HUGE collection of photos to use.
Enjoy a Pumpkin Drink - this is hard as I hate anything pumpkin. How about a coffee in a mug with orange writing in a restaurant with an orange sign?
Read a Book - very easy I LOVE to read! The NYC Library.
Bake Something Sweet (or just eat something sweet) - easy we ate cheesecake while in Manhattan last week!! Way too large portions!
Animal - ok so it's not a real animal and in real life it is a very tiny one. Times Square.
Get Artsy - a night shot that almost got deleted. Taken on the night bus tour to Brooklyn and back. it looks like a musical score to me.
Very clever - I reckon you will get away with your Pumpkin one on account of all your wonderful photos!!
I love Juniors! The cheesecake looks delicious! And the mug for your pumpkin shot is very cool.ReplyDelete
Really like your artsy shot as well. You are right, it looks just like a music score!
I love your artsy shot and I'm getting lightheaded just looking at the cheesecake.ReplyDelete
Mmmmm...cheesecake. So yummy, you've made me so hungry.ReplyDelete
Also, that artsy shot is awesome. You're right, it does look like a musical score!
Oh that Cheesecake is calling to me. I love cheesecake.
The Artsy shot is so cool. So glad you didn't delete it.
Wow you hate pumpkin, I don't like baked pumpkin pie but I make a Chiffon pie that is so yummy and it was my dad's favorite so every Thanksgiving in his memory I make one.