The giant hand is a bit disconcerting!
I think it is perfect for a hardware store, and good too - hands are hard to draw
Pretty good for a drive by. The hand is an eye catcher.
What's it all about do ya suppose? MB
I love a good drive by shot. :)This one certainly catches the eye!
I hope that hand's not dumping those nails on the poor little carpenter.:D
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...
The giant hand is a bit disconcerting!
ReplyDeleteI think it is perfect for a hardware store, and good too - hands are hard to draw
ReplyDeletePretty good for a drive by. The hand is an eye catcher.
ReplyDeleteWhat's it all about do ya suppose? MB
ReplyDeleteI love a good drive by shot. :)
ReplyDeleteThis one certainly catches the eye!
I hope that hand's not dumping those nails on the poor little carpenter.
ReplyDelete:D