Saturday, September 21, 2013

Song-ography




Here's a new fun meme to join! You'll Shoot Your Eye Out rules are:

1.  Would be kinda cool if you would link back to my blog somewhere...ANYWHERE
2.  Would be kinda cool if you "followed" me.  Not to the bathroom or anything creepy...just here in blog-land.
3.  Please link up using your permalink URL.
4.  Photos MAY or MAY NOT be recently taken.  Heck, sometimes you might see a song title and think "I ALREADY have an amaaaaaaazing photograph for that song title!"  No reason you shouldn't use it.  Amazing is amazing regardless of when it's taken, right?
5.  Would be kinda cool if you'd visit some of the other participants and leave a kind word or two.  I'm from Philly, and you KNOW we have a rep for being the kindest and friendliest peeps in the world :)
6.  You may have one photo,  or drop a photo bomb of photos in your link up post.  Just please make sure your photo(s) are an interpretation of the song title for the week. 
7.  Link-up will be available beginning Sunday mornings.
8.  Tell lots, and LOTS of your blogging friends so I don't feel like I'm sitting at the school lunch table all by myself on Sunday morning.  I don't want to be a "Lonesome Loser" and have to post a photo about it.Got it?  Sunday, link up, song titles, photographs that are interpretations, a mash up I'm calling Song-ography, be there...YO.




This week's challenge:



We spent two months last winter in Las Vegas and these are some photos we took over the period of December to February.
                                                                                "Pink"

Pink it's my new obsession 
Pink it's not even a question, 
Pink on the lips of your lover, 'cause 
Pink is the love you discover 


Pink as the bing on your cherry 
Pink 'cause you are so very 
Pink it's the color of passion 
'Cause today it just goes with the fashion 



Pink it was love at first sight 
Pink when I turn out the light, and 
Pink gets me high as a kite 
And I think everything is going to be all right 
No matter what we do tonight 



You could be my flamingo 
'Coz pink is the new kinda lingo 
Pink like a deco umbrella 
It's kink - but you don't ever tell her 



Pink it was love at first sight, and 
Pink when I turn out the light 
Pink gets me high as a kite 
And I think everything is going to be all right 
No matter what we do tonight 


I want to be your lover 
I wanna wrap you in rubber 
As pink as the sheets that we lay on 
Pink it's my favorite crayon, yeah 



Pink it was love at first sight 
Pink when I turn out the light 
Pink it's like red but not quite 
And I think everything is going to be all right 
No matter what we do tonight

11 comments:

  1. Wow! You found a lot of pink. Looks like Las Vegas . . .?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great look at Vegas!
    When I think of Vegas I confess I don't think of pink. :)
    Love that last shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos for the song! My favorite is the showgirls. They look so "normal" just standing there! Perfect illustrations of Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pics from Las Vegas!

    Capture Life,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!!! Those Vegas showgirls with their pink feathers are a great capture! And I got a chuckle out of your "flamingo" interpretation. Thanks for joining in on Song-ography.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that was fun. I'm so dying to go to Vegas someday - On the bucket list for sure.
    Loved the Showgirls and the Flamingo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that was fun. I'm so dying to go to Vegas someday - On the bucket list for sure.
    Loved the Showgirls and the Flamingo.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.