Monday, July 23, 2018

Foto Tunes

Tom the backroads traveller hosts this weekly meme. 

September 2017 - Canada




A Case of You - Joni Mitchell

Just before our love got lost you said
I am as constant as a northern star and I said,
Constantly in the darkness
Where's that at?
If you want me I'll be in the bar
On the back of a cartoon coaster
In the blue TV screen light
I drew a map of Canada
Oh Canada

With your face sketched on it twice
Oh you are in my blood like holy wine
You taste so bitter
And so sweet oh
I could drink a case of you darling and I would
Still be on my feet
Oh I would still be on my feet
Oh I am a lonely painter
I live in a box of paints
I'm frightened by the devil
And I'm drawn to those ones that ain't afraid
I remember that time that you told me, you said
"Love is touching souls"
Surely you touched mine 'cause
Part of you pours out of me
In these lines from time to time
Oh you

3 comments:

  1. ...wonderful, you can't miss with Joni Mitchell. I haven't heard this in a long time, thanks! Enjoy your week. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Joni Mitchell and I like the especially first photo.
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.