...may the spirits be with you!
Nice work!
Perfect! That is a new one to me!
Jackie, this is a wonderful contribution to display the theme. Great images that we need to respect and honour.
It's amazing how much art one can find on the outsides of buildings these days. I remember when you would never see it -- at least nowhere where I had lived. Now it's appearing everywhere.
That is beautifully done.
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...
...may the spirits be with you!
ReplyDeleteNice work!
ReplyDeletePerfect! That is a new one to me!
ReplyDeleteJackie, this is a wonderful contribution to display the theme. Great images that we need to respect and honour.
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how much art one can find on the outsides of buildings these days. I remember when you would never see it -- at least nowhere where I had lived. Now it's appearing everywhere.
ReplyDeleteThat is beautifully done.
ReplyDelete