Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Finds

1. Starts with E
2. Week's Favorite
3. SKY

The first two will be the same, except we’ll work our way through the alphabet. The second can be a favorite image or activity from the week. The third will be different each time.
Friday Finds

January 2016 - San Miguel de Allende Mexico

Starts with E -  boy I had a hard time with this letter!! And yet, I am surrounded by Embroidery here in SMA.  You can buy these to embroider yourself as well. I bought a piece from a elderly woman just because she was selling on the street.


Week's Favourite - Hands down goes to the view of San Miguel from the lookout. I took some artistic license with John's photo.



SKY - we are spoiled here in SMA with gorgeous blue skies.



Skywatch Friday

7 comments:

  1. The view from the lookout is astounding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie , I agree with you, the view of San Miguel is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The embroidery, the veiw of the city, and the skies! I do have to agree that the week's favorite is my favorite of these also. Thanks so much for joining with Friday's Hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, Thanks for sharing some great shots. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a beatiful view of San Miguel! and embroidery, I never thought of that one, good choice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah - don't talk to me of blue skies! I haven't seen one in weeks. Except in beautiful photos like yours.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.