Friday, January 8, 2016

Weekend Cooking


Weekend Cooking hosted by www.BethFishReads.com

Beth hosts Weekend Cooking where you can post anything food related.

January 2016 - Mazatlan Mexico

This isn't the first time I've posted the shrimp ladies of Mazatlan but no visit is complete without stopping by.

They are located close to the main market. Everybody in Mazatlán knows that the place to buy your fresh shrimp is from the Shrimp ladies! Mazatlán is famous for it's shrimp because it has the largest shrimp fishing fleet on the west coast of Mexico. The shrimp ladies get their shrimp directly from the boats!











6 comments:

  1. It looks like they've got quite a business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shrimp! What a great market!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are beautiful! I hope you had a kitchen so you could cook some of that beautiful seafood.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all that lovely fresh, fresh seafood! Now you're making me wish it were spring so I could go to one of our local farmers markets (not fresh seafood here, though).

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pics remind me of the food markets in Vietnam - happy thoughts indeed. I hope you made something scrummy for dinner with these beauties :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's pouring rain here today so your bright, sunny photos are cheering me up.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.