15 May 2022

Give Peace a Chance

 May 2022 - Toronto ON

I don't watch the Eurovision song contest but have heard about it for years. I googled a definition.
Based on the Sanremo Music Festival held in Italy since 1951, Eurovision has been held annually since 1956 (apart from 2020), making it the longest-running annual international televised music competition and one of the world's longest-running television programmes. Active members of the EBU, as well as invited associate members, are eligible to compete, and as of 2022, 52 countries have participated at least once.

But I came across the opening act in the news and thought it was great.


Which reminded me of Central Park in NYC.




No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Tuesday Treasures

Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...