13 October 2021

Signs

Wordless Wednesday Wordless Be There 2day

Toronto ON


Odd sign on an Armed Forces vehicle - STUDENT DRIVER? Note the Canada license plate.


8 comments:

  1. That's got to make for a very interesting experience lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it did make me giggle heheh!

    Have a studenttastic week Jackie 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...It interesting to see Navaistar on the back. Yesterday I made a post about International trucks which become Navstar in. the '80s. Jackie, I hope that you didn't get too close to the student driver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see many Canadian rigs here in United States.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. It would be hard to be a student driver in a truck that size.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Glen Hansard

VIDEO   VIDEO Eddie Vedder, Markéta Irglová, Thomas Bartlett and The Frames perform at Glen Hansard's funeral VIDEO VIDEO FROM MOVIE O...