Sunday, October 5, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

  • Scavenger Hunt Sunday

    The rules are simple:

    1. Anyone can participate.
    2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
    3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
    4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
    5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive
    6. Have fun

September 2014 - Montreal Quebec


Autumn - Place Jacques Cartier Montreal Quebec last Sunday.



Leaves - Montreal. Maple Leaf Forever.



Boots - Montreal


Hot Beverage - Montreal Quebec Sunday



Game - Montreal  Hide and Seek





5 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    I love your photos. My favorites were of Autumn and Games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific shots! Montreal's such a beautiful city.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were all so great. Such a pretty fall scene.
    Loved that lone Maple Leaf sculpture.
    Boots was so classy
    Another Favorite was your Game shot. - My post will be one below today's post if you check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative choices, Jackie!! I absolutely love the hide-and-seek photo!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.