24 October 2014

Weekend Cooking


Weekend Cooking hosted by www.BethFishReads.com

Beth hosts Weekend Cooking where you can post anything food related.

October 2014 - Toronto ON

I was wandering down Spadina north of Queen St. W and happened upon this restaurant. I had seen their food truck around town but didn't realize they had a bricks and mortar location.





8 comments:

  1. Well now that would entice me inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could resist the national headquarters? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because Bacon is like a High-five for your mouth. Ha!!!!! I'll remember that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - my husband would be in heaven! I love this idea, but could probably only stomach a small portion of something...definitely not a whole bacon burger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The signage sure isn't subtle! Cheers from Carole's Chatter

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a bacon food truck in my area. I think it's a great idea. I love bacon!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Glen Hansard

VIDEO   VIDEO Eddie Vedder, Markéta Irglová, Thomas Bartlett and The Frames perform at Glen Hansard's funeral VIDEO VIDEO FROM MOVIE O...