Very fun shot and love these river cruises.!
What a cool shot of Wall Street! Nice to see it from this angle. Does look like all wall...
I love shots of New York!I host a weekly link party called "Oh, the PLACES I've been!" and would love to have you link.- The Tablescaper
I had no idea you could see Wall Street from the river. Nice photo.
Great perspective you captured in this shot.
Cool perspective. Captures the canyon-like look of Wall Street well, Oh how I love NYC!
Fab shot! I do so love NYC!
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...
Very fun shot and love these river cruises.!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool shot of Wall Street! Nice to see it from this angle. Does look like all wall...
ReplyDeleteI love shots of New York!
ReplyDeleteI host a weekly link party called "Oh, the PLACES I've been!" and would love to have you link.
- The Tablescaper
I had no idea you could see Wall Street from the river. Nice photo.
ReplyDeleteGreat perspective you captured in this shot.
ReplyDeleteCool perspective. Captures the canyon-like look of Wall Street well, Oh how I love NYC!
ReplyDeleteFab shot! I do so love NYC!
ReplyDelete