I scored 20 out of 24. And I love Cape Breton Island. When we drove the Cabot Trail, it was dark by the time we went through Highlands National Park because we had stopped to go whale watching in the afternoon. I was scared to death we were going to hit a moose on the road that night, but all turned out well. Phew!
That's better than many Canadians. BTW I asked a "young" person to name the provinces and territories and he almost made it. But to the 3 adults at the table, he blew our minds, by naming randomly, not going east to west or west to east!!! His father said that's because they don't know how to read a map!!!!
I scored 20 out of 24. And I love Cape Breton Island. When we drove the Cabot Trail, it was dark by the time we went through Highlands National Park because we had stopped to go whale watching in the afternoon. I was scared to death we were going to hit a moose on the road that night, but all turned out well. Phew!
ReplyDelete9 out 24.
ReplyDeleteThat's better than many Canadians. BTW I asked a "young" person to name the provinces and territories and he almost made it. But to the 3 adults at the table, he blew our minds, by naming randomly, not going east to west or west to east!!! His father said that's because they don't know how to read a map!!!!
Delete