Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveler
1. Starts with "E"2. A Favorite
3. EVERYTHING- Chosen by Tom
REFLECTIONS
Starts with E
FAVOURITE
Las Vegas - we now have out own.
Seville Spain - Plaza de ESPANA
Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveler
1. Starts with "E"Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveller 1. Starts with " N " 2. A Favorite 3. NUMBER - chosen by...
Eggslut? What a name! Can't argue with the concept though.
ReplyDelete...EGGSLUT is a restaurant?
ReplyDeleteSure is! https://torontolife.com/food/eggslut-king-west-breakfast-sandwiches/
DeleteA slut?!!!! Dunno if I wanna eat there, LOL!!!! But reckon it attracts peeps! Have you been?
ReplyDeleteOK, I googled it - looks yummy.
Okay, based on the comments I now have to go to Eggslut and report back!
DeleteWow! That is a packed full shop of items to sell. I love the reflections shot Jackie. . I hope you have a lovely week ahead.
ReplyDeleteoh, I never thought of EVERYTHING but the kitchen sink....that might have made things easier for me!!! Not an E but I love your header photo
ReplyDelete