Monday, January 11, 2021

Monday Mural

 I'm linking up at Monday Mural


January 2021 - Toronto ON


Finally took a car trip last week. We are in a lockdown but we are allowed out during the day although nothing is open other than essential services.

Painted by Ben Johnston



Elicser - thanking front line workers. This replaces another Elicser mural, see update below.



Peru Dyer Jalea’s signature style uses simple geometric shapes, primary colours and clean lines to create puzzle-like patterns with a meditative vibe. This particular mural, which is on the side of Pancho’s Bakery, a Latino-owned business near Jalea’s home, was designed to honour fire fighters.



MURAL UPDATE






7 comments:

  1. The fire truck is good and of we thank those on the front line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one best...Peace/Love intertwined letters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...an Elicser mural is always a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite like the intertwined letters and the firetruck one is very good too.
    Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REALLY love the first one. I also like the firetruck. I am a big fan of thanking essential workers, but I don't understand graffiti, so that mural left me wishing I knew what the artist conveyed (other than thank you, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool fire truck, there are some talented artists out there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nic tribute to those who truly deserve it

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.