Oh, I was thinking of "Tight Fitting Jeans"
I'm assuming that's in Mexican prices, what with the signage.
You're right, William, it is pesos. For Canadian dollar equivalent divide by 13.
Haha, I was thinking about a jeans song after looking for a new pair!
That's a new way to display jeans!
Nothing like a good pair of jeans in my opinionMollyxxx
Haha...this is great! Could also be "All about that bass", haha. Thanks for sharing at Song-ography!
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveller 1. Starts with " N " 2. A Favorite 3. NUMBER - chosen by...
Oh, I was thinking of "Tight Fitting Jeans"
ReplyDeleteI'm assuming that's in Mexican prices, what with the signage.
ReplyDeleteYou're right, William, it is pesos. For Canadian dollar equivalent divide by 13.
DeleteHaha, I was thinking about a jeans song after looking for a new pair!
ReplyDeleteThat's a new way to display jeans!
ReplyDeleteNothing like a good pair of jeans in my opinion
ReplyDeleteMollyxxx
Haha...this is great! Could also be "All about that bass", haha. Thanks for sharing at Song-ography!
ReplyDelete