14 March 2016

Song-ography







Song-ography is hosted by You'll Shoot Your Eye Out, a fantastic photographer and funny lady.

In honour of my Irish roots and in celebration of St. Patrick's Day this week I am going with an Irish song.

May 2007 - Belfast Northern Ireland

The Gasworks distinctive funnel and clock tower mark the place where the city's gas-making industry began production in the 19th century.





I met my love,
By the gas works wall.
Dreamed a dream,
By the old canal.
I kissed my girl,
By the factory wall.

Dirty old town,
Dirty old town.


Dirty Old Town - The Dubliners

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous building and the perfect set of lyrics to go with it

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Saint Patty's day! Hope you celebrate with gusto :). Thanks for sharing at Song-ography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a happy and safe travel home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool shot! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image! Hope you had a great St. Paddy's Day!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Amusing

15 More Things Americans Believe About Canada That Are Completely Wrong  12 Things You Won't Believe Canada Invented (Americans Get Thes...