Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Wordless Wednesday and Signs, Signs


 

I'm posting at Wordless Wednesday today.

 
Also posting at Signs, Signs.

Sorry, but I can't be wordless about this photo. Who in their right mind bottles and sells white vinegar in a bottle that resembles both in size and label an ordinary water bottle??

This bottle was on a door shelf in the fridge where the condiments were. The water bottles were also on the door  there. I deliberately moved the vinegar bottle away from the water to the other side near the other vinegars as I almost mistook it for water!!
Imagine then a few hours later when DH grabbed the vinegar and took a large swig assuming it was water!!!



4 comments:

  1. oh my I could taste the sourness from your tale :) reminds me to read before I drink...pays to read indeed...have a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it would have been quite funny to seeing it happen. I wouldn't want to be in his place though... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man....I think I'd rip the label off. That musta been nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. want to try that one..:) LOL!

    Happy Wordless Wednesday! My entry is here , thank you. -Raquel-

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.