15 January 2013

Wordless Wednesday and Signs, Signs


 

I'm posting at Wordless Wednesday today.

 
Also posting at Signs, Signs.

Sorry, but I can't be wordless about this photo. Who in their right mind bottles and sells white vinegar in a bottle that resembles both in size and label an ordinary water bottle??

This bottle was on a door shelf in the fridge where the condiments were. The water bottles were also on the door  there. I deliberately moved the vinegar bottle away from the water to the other side near the other vinegars as I almost mistook it for water!!
Imagine then a few hours later when DH grabbed the vinegar and took a large swig assuming it was water!!!



4 comments:

  1. oh my I could taste the sourness from your tale :) reminds me to read before I drink...pays to read indeed...have a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it would have been quite funny to seeing it happen. I wouldn't want to be in his place though... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man....I think I'd rip the label off. That musta been nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. want to try that one..:) LOL!

    Happy Wordless Wednesday! My entry is here , thank you. -Raquel-

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

2026 St. John's NL ITINERARY

St John’s, Newfoundland, is perched at the very edge of North America. This is where the sun first rises at the start of each morning.  This...