Very true blue, and both lovely captures - I love the contrast!
I like the angle you shot this from.
What a beautiful shot Jackie!Here's my BLUEHave a great week ahead!
Of course this is located in Vegas!Happy Blue Monday, Jackie!
Have not been to Vegas lately, so I have not seen this pretty blue sign. Will check it out if I ever get to go again.
There was a lot of talk about blue Monday on the radio today. But somehow I think this is another blue Monday. :)PS: Thanks for the Liebster award, but I don't like to put personal information on my blog. :)
Such a great neon sign! It looks gigantic!
fabulous!
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
St John’s, Newfoundland, is perched at the very edge of North America. This is where the sun first rises at the start of each morning. This...
Very true blue, and both lovely captures - I love the contrast!
ReplyDeleteI like the angle you shot this from.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful shot Jackie!
ReplyDeleteHere's my BLUE
Have a great week ahead!
Of course this is located in Vegas!
ReplyDeleteHappy Blue Monday, Jackie!
Have not been to Vegas lately, so I have not seen this pretty blue sign. Will check it out if I ever get to go again.
ReplyDeleteThere was a lot of talk about blue Monday on the radio today. But somehow I think this is another blue Monday. :)
ReplyDeletePS: Thanks for the Liebster award, but I don't like to put personal information on my blog. :)
Such a great neon sign! It looks gigantic!
ReplyDeletefabulous!
ReplyDelete