Impressive. What can I say? I'm a guy:-)
Looks like a great place to visit! So much color!
Great shot!(A Creative Harbor) ^_^
Quite the juxtaposition between the past and present here!
Wow that pillar is spectacular! I'm so glad you came by to share on Weekly Top Shot #66!
Andy cracks me up...but even as a gal I must say...impressive. I have never been to Las Vegas but here everything there is impressive. Thanks for stopping at my place and visiting I deeply appreciate it.
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
St John’s, Newfoundland, is perched at the very edge of North America. This is where the sun first rises at the start of each morning. This...
Impressive. What can I say? I'm a guy:-)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great place to visit! So much color!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!
ReplyDelete(A Creative Harbor) ^_^
Quite the juxtaposition between the past and present here!
ReplyDeleteWow that pillar is spectacular! I'm so glad you came by to share on Weekly Top Shot #66!
ReplyDeleteAndy cracks me up...but even as a gal I must say...impressive. I have never been to Las Vegas but here everything there is impressive. Thanks for stopping at my place and visiting I deeply appreciate it.
ReplyDelete