Wordless Wednesday Wordless Be There 2day
2020 - Toronto ON
...so necessary.
Yeah.... Nope.
An essential service.
It looks much nicer than the ones I have seen. Hope you're doing well, Jackie? Before I forget blog, I changed my username from Jeshie2 to Emille, because of a blog issue. So you know me:):)
LOL now that made me ...erm laugh hahah!Have a pottytastic week 👍🧻
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
September 2014 - Port Hope ON Some photos of town first. Historic Port Hope Town Hall constructed in the 1850s. Horror fans will recogni...
...so necessary.
ReplyDeleteYeah.... Nope.
ReplyDeleteAn essential service.
ReplyDeleteIt looks much nicer than the ones I have seen. Hope you're doing well, Jackie? Before I forget blog, I changed my username from Jeshie2 to Emille, because of a blog issue. So you know me:):)
ReplyDeleteLOL now that made me ...erm laugh hahah!
ReplyDeleteHave a pottytastic week 👍🧻