Christmas 1979 my mother made me an album of recipes. These are some of them in her handwriting.
That´s a great treasure!
That is wonderful that you have these hand written by your mum.
Those would be good.
When my mom and my grandma passed away, I asked for the recipe box of each as a memento. I get a flash of joy every time I see those recipes written in the hand of my mom and grandma.
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
September 2014 - Port Hope ON Some photos of town first. Historic Port Hope Town Hall constructed in the 1850s. Horror fans will recogni...
That´s a great treasure!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful that you have these hand written by your mum.
ReplyDeleteThose would be good.
ReplyDeleteWhen my mom and my grandma passed away, I asked for the recipe box of each as a memento. I get a flash of joy every time I see those recipes written in the hand of my mom and grandma.
ReplyDelete