Sunday, August 20, 2017

Monday Mural


August 2017 - Toronto ON



We went to Underpass Park this week and got some beauties. I will break this into 3 posts.

Part 1
Part 2
.


Underpass Park, located under and around the Eastern Avenue, Richmond and Adelaide overpasses, is the most extensive park ever built under an overpass in Canada, and the first ever in Toronto.
.




Constructed in two phases, the first completed sections of the park are between St. Lawrence Street and Bayview Avenue. The second phase of the park, on the west side of St. Lawrence Street, opened in 2015.




Birdo and Elicser made an appearance!























5 comments:

  1. These are really amazing! I hope they stay clean and un-tagged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third and fourth are my favourite of this set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I have to get out there one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a treasure trove. Impossible to pick a favorite. I'd be doling them out weekly one at a time. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great murals! I really think it brightens up a dreary place.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.