Linking up at Norm's Thursday Doors.
March 2017 - San Miguel CA
I seemed to take a lot of photos of doors wherever I go but was amazed at how many I took at Mission San Miguel.
Click here for the church itself.
Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...
Great variety of doors. They do make for a good photo subject.
ReplyDelete...doors a wonderful subject.
ReplyDeleteI like the architecture.
ReplyDeleteWhat great collection! The second one is my favorite.
ReplyDeletejanete
The big argoyle doors I won't forget!
ReplyDeleteCute and colourful. Lovely to see.
ReplyDeleteFirst of all: Welcome to Thursday Doors!
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely. I like the muted pastels in that 2nd shot, but they all have their own unique charm. Nice finds :-)
Love that blue door, really the whole room in the first shot. Great collection.
ReplyDelete