Taking a bit of a risk with inflatables in a cactus garden.
Very decorated for Christmas, I see. The cacti by themselves are quite lovely.
Somehow desert cactus just doesn't seem to go with Christmas decorations. But I bet when they light up at night it is pretty. - Margy
It is neat to see the cactus decorated for Christmas! I am sure it looks pretty at night lit up! Pretty garden, thanks for sharing your visit..
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Joining Tom at Signs2 Around town. MOVING DAY
Taking a bit of a risk with inflatables in a cactus garden.
ReplyDeleteVery decorated for Christmas, I see. The cacti by themselves are quite lovely.
ReplyDeleteSomehow desert cactus just doesn't seem to go with Christmas decorations. But I bet when they light up at night it is pretty. - Margy
ReplyDeleteIt is neat to see the cactus decorated for Christmas! I am sure it looks pretty at night lit up! Pretty garden, thanks for sharing your visit..
ReplyDelete