I do like the design!
Too bad about the tagging on it!
You have him well trained! I find it interesting that so many abandoned buildings are being converted in antique malls. Great mural. Tom The Backroads Traveller
Love the cityscape, hate the tagging. I'd pull over for the antiques as well as the mural. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...
I do like the design!
ReplyDeleteToo bad about the tagging on it!
ReplyDeleteYou have him well trained! I find it interesting that so many abandoned buildings are being converted in antique malls. Great mural. Tom The Backroads Traveller
ReplyDeleteLove the cityscape, hate the tagging. I'd pull over for the antiques as well as the mural. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.
ReplyDelete