This is a fine sign which can be read from the highway. Casinos usually get it right, at least in their signs.
do they have falls' view truly?
Woo Hoo! Great sign. ♫
very horrible..:)Happy Wordless Wednesday! My entry is here.
that is cute!
Thought for sure I had already commented but maybe I goofed up with my Open ID address. In any case, this is a great eye-catching sign!Thanks for your visit and comment on my sign.~Lindy
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
That’s the annualized pace the Canadian economy grew between April and June. Fastest quarter since early 2023. Faster than the Bank of Can...
This is a fine sign which can be read from the highway. Casinos usually get it right, at least in their signs.
ReplyDeletedo they have falls' view truly?
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo! Great sign. ♫
ReplyDeletevery horrible..:)
ReplyDeleteHappy Wordless Wednesday! My entry is here.
that is cute!
ReplyDeleteThought for sure I had already commented but maybe I goofed up with my Open ID address.
ReplyDeleteIn any case, this is a great eye-catching sign!
Thanks for your visit and comment on my sign.
~Lindy