28 December 2021

T for Tuesday

  T Stands For is hosted by Elizabeth and Bleubeard


December 2021 - Toronto ON


Check out this great calendar from She Does the City Toronto artist Gwen Hovey. Each month shows a different woman taking a “bath” in a different tea (eg: orange pekoe, jasmine, masala chai, matcha…). “I loved that I could make art of women relaxing and enjoying a peaceful moment.” 



10 comments:

  1. Wow I love this art work, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, Jackie. You have found a fabulous calendar for those of us who love tea. Thank you for sharing Hovey's clever artwork with us for T this Tuesday. It is out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really cool calendar and perfect for T day. Nice find Jackie. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Calendar. It's coming 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! So appropriate! Thank you for sharing. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a unique share, Jackie. I love the images, the colors, and the thought of a cup of tea being so relaxing. Super fun. Happy New Year and happy late T-day!!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a great idea! Beautiful artwork! Really cool. Thanks for sharing.
    Happy (belated) T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

2026 St. John's NL ITINERARY

St John’s, Newfoundland, is perched at the very edge of North America. This is where the sun first rises at the start of each morning.  This...