Cee's Fun Foto Challenge
Bordeaux France
Thank You> WOOF made me laugh. )_ _ __/°°¬
I love that first sign.
The sign is so cute. And that tree is quite unusual with its eye!
Ohhhh, poor doggy, LOL.
Oh I so adore both of your photos for this week. Thanks for playing along.
Congratulations! I have selected your post to be featured on CFFC.https://ceenphotography.com/2021/03/02/cffc-ate-or-eight/I hope you have a terrific week.
Thanks so much!
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Not another one! Click here for my posts from your exhibits at the AGO Art Gallery of Ontario.
Thank You> WOOF made me laugh. )_ _ __/°°¬
ReplyDeleteI love that first sign.
ReplyDeleteThe sign is so cute. And that tree is quite unusual with its eye!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, poor doggy, LOL.
ReplyDeleteOh I so adore both of your photos for this week. Thanks for playing along.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I have selected your post to be featured on CFFC.
ReplyDeletehttps://ceenphotography.com/2021/03/02/cffc-ate-or-eight/
I hope you have a terrific week.
Thanks so much!
ReplyDelete