Friday, February 5, 2021

Weekend Roundup

 Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveller

Starts with "F"  
2. A Favorite
3.  FULL chosen by Tom


Starts with "F"
We'll take a road trip this round.

FISHERMEN'S Highway Nova Scotia



FAVOURITE
FISHERMAN'S Catch Port Dover ON 2014
FISH is a FAVOURITE of mine.



FULL
FULL English breakfast Birmingham Market England 2009



Déjà Brew
A catchall for leftover beer, coffee, food, motels and whatever catches my fancy!

FLIPPIN' FRESH FRIES FROZEN Las Vegas 2015



4 comments:

  1. ...FISHERMEN'S Highway in Nova Scotia looks right up my alley.
    ...FISHERMAN'S catch would be a FAVORITE of mine too.
    ...a FULL English breakfast sounds good to me.
    ...FLIPPIN' FRESH is a good slogan!
    Thanks Jackie for coming to the party, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, for me these are really good "F" photos. I had not thought of Fish, fish and other seafood are my favorite meats. I eat a lot of fish on cruises so I don't hardly gain any weight. I also like you new header photo of Toronto in the Fog. That is a really neat sigh, the one on Fishermen's Highway, neat too is the naming of it. I read how they renamed a portion at least of Hwy 103 for the deceased fishers related to the fishing dangers.
    ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been awhile since I've had a good burger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie We are kind of on the same fishy theme this week. Love the reflection with your "fry" as we would call it here. Love the poster in the first shot. Have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.