Thursday, December 6, 2018

#TimeSquare

The Life of B December Challenge
 #TimeSquare


September 2017 - Lincoln Nebraska

From Alice in Wonderland

I'm late, I'm late for
A very important date.
No time to say hello, good-bye,
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late
I'm late and when I wave,
I lose the time I save.
My fuzzy ears and whiskers
Took me too much time to shave.
I run and then I hop, hop, hop,
I wish that I could fly.
There's danger if I dare to
Stop and here's a reason why:
I'm over-due, I'm in a rabbit stew.
Can't even say good-bye,
Hello, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.















Some suggestions from Becky.
Here are some timely thoughts to help get us on our way, and hopefully avoid any of us burning the midnight oil next month;
A stitch in time saves nine
Early bird catches the worm
In the nick of time
More haste, less speed
Time and tide wait for no man (or woman!)


Dec 1 Spain
Dec 2 Toronto
Dec 3 Spain

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so fabulous. I was really hoping someone would find Alice but never expected anything as wonderful as this :-)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.