Saturday, November 23, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


Scavenger Hunt Sunday

The rules are simple:


  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive
  6. Have fun

  1. Horizon
  2. Sharp
  3. Leather
  4. Blue
  5. Diagonal Lines

November 2013 - West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina

We left Toronto on Tuesday to drive leisurely to Orlando for a seven day stay at Disney World to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday.
My photos are from our drive south.

Horizon


Sharp - sharp turn on the highway


Leather


Blue - always a weird feeling as you head down the highway!


Diagonal Lines


3 comments:

  1. Wow great photos, especially that highway scene, and of course the big semi coming along just before us! Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognized the highway in your 'sharp' photo ... my home town. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great 'car shots' as I call them. I can relate to that weird feeling in your blue shot. I've taken many as we travel down the interstates. Now that the crack in the windshield has expanded it's hard to get clear shots.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.