Saturday, November 30, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Disney

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

The rules are simple:


  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive
  6. Have fun


November 2013 - Disney World Orlando Florida

We were in Disney World last week to celebrate a friend's birthday so I was lucky to have a myriad of opportunities for this week's challenge.


  1. Starts With S
  2. Texture
  3. A Blessing
  4. Warmth
  5. I Went…


Starts With S - Santa!!



Texture - Epcot Morocco



A Blessing - a great husband and friends to share life's challenges with, as well as to have fun!!


Warmth


I Went...to Disney Hollywood Studios!






3 comments:

  1. Great set of photos. I love what you did with your blessing shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, will some one give Santa a hand? I like your creative flow here today, (have to go back and see them again too) and as for Grumpy, not really so grumpy at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a fun trip! I really love the blessings picture with the cameras!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.